Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

This is me

This is me.

Kia ora, my name is Timothy. I was born in the beautiful New Zealand. My friends are Siua,  Ifa, moko, Tane, Etai, Pareata, Kaufana, Paki , melissa ,angelina ,
Arihi and Crystal King they are my friends because they are awesome. I go to Glen innes school i am in room 9

I am a New Zealand Kiwi. I am the last born in my wonderful family. I am 10 years old. I have  3 smart brothers and 2 wonderful  sisters.   It is cool to be the youngest because you get a lot of things. My favorite spot is running, rugby, soccer and rugby league. My favorite food is susai, KFC, Burger king and Subway. My favorite color is red and blue.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Timothy I very like your story because it's got Subway . I like Subway and all the things that you like in your story. What does spot mean in your writing and what do you like the colour red and blue ?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Timothy, I like your story about yourself. There were some mistakes in the story but I fixed the word in my head and continued on reading the story. What kind of food do you mostly like?

Unknown said...

Hi Timothy,I really enjoyed your story about yourself and I now know a lot of things about you. It's great to know you have a wonderful family just like my family.

Unknown said...

Hi Timothy,I really enjoyed your post about your friends and where you were born.

Post a Comment