Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Dear Mr Hendriks

Dear Mr Hendriks

In my Opinion we should take our netbooks home and I have lot of reasons why. All of the work you can do on it.


firstly You can continue your work that you were doing at school like doing your homework online lot of work you can do please can we take it home Mr hendriks.


Do blog posts at insead of walking to the library and your safe at home. I strongly believe that glen innes is the best school in the world if you let us take our netbooks home and your be the best teacher in the world I would tell lots of people to come.
To be true I would wash your car.  I would do ening think if you let us take our netbooks home and please mr hendriks.

By Timothy  

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment