Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Soccer rocks at the olympics



SOCCER

My favourite Olympic Sport is Soccer.  This sport is played on a soccer field.
It is a team sport.  There are eleven players in each team. The current Olympic Champions are Mexico for the men and United States for the women. It is my favourite sport because playing soccer keeps you fit and makes you strong.  

Another reason soccer is my favourite sport is that if you are good you get lots of money and you become famous all over the world.

The next reason it is my favourite sport is that it makes you fit, slim and trim.

Finally soccer is my favourite sport because you have a lot of fun and you enjoy it . Soccer is a very cool sport.

From the reasons I have given about Soccer you can see I love it. It is fun and enjoyable.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Tim you have written an exciting story about soccer. Do you know any good moves that you can show the rest of room 9. Tim, if you are scared to show your moves you can just show your moves to someone that you know?

Unknown said...

Hi Tim Soccer is cool but it is not better than rugby. Do you want to be a soccer player?

Unknown said...

Hi Ifa I don,t Want to be a soccer player I just like playing soccer. I want to be a rugby player like my brothers.

Unknown said...

Hi Tim I thought you want to be a soccer player cause you are fat and fast.

Post a Comment